Thursday, December 9, 2010

on the bright side

Today isn't going to be a very busy day. There are really only a few things that I specifically planned to do today. One of which is date night! It'll be the first one in a little over two years. I'm pretty excited about it. Other than that though I'm just going to be finishing up a few things before the weekend. Waiting for a phone call as well about the new school we put the application in for. I should hear back from them sometime today, if not I'll probably just touch base with them on Monday. It feels kinda nice to have a low key day after having such a weird last few days/months. I feel the Christmas cheer now so things are looking good, I think it'll be a fun rest of the month.

1 comment:

  1. Is that the Christian school? Hope you have a great night!

    ReplyDelete